Teaching the EU Interest Section
Last date updated: August 3, 2006. Please credit the European Union Studies Association when referring to this page (it's a lot of work to research and compile). Thank you!
This listing does not imply EUSA endorsement. Individual copyrights may apply to syllabi listed here. All files HTML unless otherwise noted. We organized the syllabi by type of course; if a syllabus fit into more than one category, we tried to place it where it fit best. Courses marked with an * were developed in part with an ECSA Curriculum Development Grant. Please send URL updates and corrections to the information given below to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Government/Politics/Public Policy Courses:
- The Law and Politics of Transatlantic Governance (Word doc.) (Pollack, European University Institute)
- The Politics of European Integration (PDF File) (Guisan-Dickinson, University of Minnesota)
- Politics in Advanced Industrialized States (Kurzer, University of Arizona)
- Politics in the European Union (Kurzer, University of Arizona)
- Uniting Europe: Enlarging the European Union (Dinan, George Mason University)
- Globalization and European Public Policy (Dinan, George Mason University)
- EU Policies and Politics (Down, University of North Carolina Chapel Hill)
- Political Economy of European Integration (Cleeton, Oberlin College)*
- International and Regional Trade Law: The Law of the European Union (Weiler, Harvard Law School)
- European Integration (Tiberghien, University of British Columbia, Canada)
- European Union (Lonowski, South Dakota State University)